Tuesday, March 23, 2010

out and about

Managed to get out and about today. Went to warragul, sat in a cafe and wrote a letter that is something I have not done in absolute years. I had a coffee, I needed a coffee as all mum and I have in the morning is a fruit smoothie and that is by no means my hit of caffeine, need an extra boost at times. I looked in the shopsbut did not buy anything..which is rare.

Upon waiting for a taxi home, this lady came up with her trolley said she had been waiting for a taxi for about an hour at the supermarket, but it never turned up. So she took her trolley here with her melting groceries and told us the story, she was very cross went on a rant how she dislikes this town and how glad she will be when she moves back etc. Just listened to her and let her have the next taxi home. So that was my good deed for the day.

I knew something was up with me this morning my throat feels like sandpaper and Im so bloody thirsty all the time. Tried to get rid of the soar throat but it doesn't seem to want to budge. I have gone a while without having a cold or anything. Its good that i have one now, better than having it at easter or o/s . My voice sounds raspy.' Got home and had a wholemeal wrap with vegemite on it. When im a lil sick i always turn to vegemite. Its probably a myth but it makes me feel a lil better. So ive been drinking lots of water will have to get some lozengers and have a lil honey and lemon black tea. I was so tired this afternoon i had a nan nap.

What are the things that make you feel better when a lil under the weather? I have been curling up with a book. What books? Light reading really. I'm so enjoying the current installment of no1 ladies detective agency, great read. I love the characters, they are wholesome and I cant wait to get the dvd when i go to the states. As bloody pay tv got the rights to it here. At cast tv i can only watch one episode. So i don't want to spoil it for myself.

Oh my number came up in powerball! YAY number 32! I will be 32 this year too. So i get to live as my fav number, perhaps it will be a lucky year. I don't know about these things though. I am super tired again and its on 7pmish ergh. How shall I stay awake? I know not.




write more later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment