Monday, April 11, 2011

ccccolllllddd

It is an absolutely cold day.. I am all rugged up, got blankets on me a mewing cat that wants to go outside.. scooter all snuggled up on the couch next to me. I have been drawing, gonna do a bit more later. I have played a few games of scrabble, not cooking today though. I did want to bake this coconut milk and raspberry cake but Im resisting. Perhaps Ill make it later today.

I woke up at 5 to see dad going out the door.. he's visiting a friend for the week. It is sometimes eerie in this house without his presence here. I got more canvas today and was ready to paint.. since its so cold and Ive even got my fingerless gloves, a spencer, tshirt jumper trouses etc on trying not to put the heater on a much as possible.

Its a nice day to curl up in bed and just read/sleep/read/sleep. I had this sandwhich stuff which was not so great a tad salty just like the soup was yestesterday.. i put half stock and half water..and it was salty as hell. So mum and I are going to make some stock this weekend. Maybe go to brandy creek winery and have tapas for lunch on saturday.

Im a little tired now. Its nearly two pm. Welpers Im gonna get going now...

cheers big ears

1 comment: