Sunday, April 24, 2011

brithday

Woke up this morning.. its my birthday! YAY! Gave mum and dad a hug. Mum gave me a lovely card and i opened my present it is the most stunning ring and fits perfectly on my middle finger.. its anceint israilie glass that was found in digs over there and they made it into jewellery. Its silver with a rounded beautiful piece of glass in it. It had been ages since I clapped eyes on the jewelery in a shop in yarragon absolute ages ago and fell in love with their designs. its all so unique. Now I have a piece to treasure.

I had breakfast, just toast with homemade black berry jam and a coffee... scooter has to have some of course. A shared brecky.I got a phonecall from scott and jess. Such a beautiful day i could not resist sitting in the sun with scoot on my lap reading a book for about an hour, agh the morning sun was stunning.

Came in and then got changed to go to the pub for lunch...i ordered fish... the fish was beautiful i removed the store bought yucky tomato/spicy pesto and just put lemon on there. The bowl of salad was yum too. Came back and now had birthday cake and tea all round. Got a beautiful pair off earring and two journals off louise. Journaling is something I have not done in a very long time. I used to write in one every day since i can remember up until about 8 years ago when I just stopped. I think I will use one as a dream journal and save the other one for cook book as im ruinning out of room in my other one I have.

So im 33 now. Getting there in age. *sighs* Im not sure this is where i should be in myl life at this age or if i should have more behind me. Plenty of stories of course but almost middle aged. Ready for my mid life crisis? Well mum is in the kitchen making sausage rolls for dinner, they will be ready in about half an hour or so.. just parsley, mince, carrot, onion. Anyhow I had a lot of friends wish me happy birthday on fb. All in all I had a great day! Thank you everyone!


cheers big ears

No comments:

Post a Comment