Saturday, November 6, 2010

unsure

I have doubts about next sunday. I don't think I want to go to the prezo girls lunch. Right now I just want to curl up with a book and have a nap. I woke up at 630amish went back to bed at 8 and woke at 10am. I needed the sleep. I don't feel as miserable as I did yesterday, my headache is gone and i don't have heaps of the sniffles. I admit that I have incredible dreams but not a really great reality at the moment, i need to find a balance somewhere in this waking world.

Mum made the lentil and meat burgers for lunch, they were delish. we were given some beautiful free range eggs by one of mums friends from work.. the yolks are super yellow possibly some double yolkers amongst them. Mum went to an aromaherapy/body shop party, i would be hopeless there.. sniffing and smelling all that would make me sneeze more.

It's a perfectly still day, I want to paint but i;m feeling like a lazy bones right now. Tis time for another sleep.

for now cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment