Sunday, May 9, 2010

book

Yay yay... i went out shopping today and bought yet another alexander mccall smith book. Its all about an eccentric lot of people living in a block of flats and their lives and goings on. I have a few on the go but will drop them all to read this. I am feeling a lil frightened still. Im still to go out tomorrow. Mum goes back to work.

So I did bake a cake from the spice book i got for my birthday. It wasnt sweet but rather nice with the orange cardamon and mixed spices. I put my new mortar and pestle to good use too. I have so many chillies but no one to give them too! I wish I so lived in the city. No point I am here for a while I feel. Im taking everything one day at a time.

I also bought the movie the soloist cant wait to watch it. Well for now i might go work on some more paintings. Im anxious to finish this beautiful dragonfly piece.

write more later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment