Wednesday, May 11, 2011

cold

It is absolutely freezing here. So cold. This cold snap is going to last til sunday or so i heard. Must be snowing somewhere. Im like a granny here with my hotwater bottle and blanket... tryin not to turn the heater on. Ive got my drawing stuff out...ive done a few colourful pictures so far. Easy patterns really nothing too out there.

I went out mainly to check the post box.. nothing..no books.. so i wonder where on earth they are atm. If they are not here by monday I think I will be phoning them up. Last night I odered some things off amazon looks like that will be a few weeks too.. so ill have to get mum a token present for her birthday. Something smallish. I also ordered a few other things aswell off etsy though.

write more after lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment