Monday, April 19, 2010

grrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I just wrote a blog piece.. but deleted it by mistake..... grrrrrr.. so mad! I usually save as i go but i didn't this time round. So yesterday went for breakfast only to find that the lunch time menu had started. I Well im guessing cause we were smack on noon. I.ordered prawns with fries, a bit of tomato and lettuce with a roll. Mum had chicken and fries...dad had potato and bacon soup. Had a very quiet day. Lost dad for a lil bit there though.. he was gone for two hours.after that ....scott wrote him out his phone number and condo number out for him to carry around. I think it better not be a repeat of Denmark where dad ended up in the clink for a day. Its funny in reflecting on it but in reality it was a lil stressful.

Anyhow, went out for dinner called happy2jack, I tried gator for the first time. Tastes like ummm chicken. Then i had this fish wrap, which was sooooo salty i put salsa on it just to balance it out. Had a salad which i took away with me for lunch today.

Well i will write more later. I need a coffee.


albell

No comments:

Post a Comment