Monday, August 23, 2010

Salt

I went to see the movie SALT it was loads of action from the word go. Thought it was quite good. A book came from a friend called Aspirations, I am only three pages into it though. I have been looking for outer guidance though and that might be just the ticket. Maybe its time to have a reading done.

I am sipping my raspberry leaf tea, listening to some music, the suprise i bought for mum has yet to arrive. Should be here in the mail tomorrow, well here is hoping. I am making more lemon curd too.. to give out of course. Currently trying to come up with a name for my business cards... i wanted a lil birdie told me or a bird in the hand bt both those titles are GONNNNNNEEEEEE. So my mission tonight is to peruse the dictionary and find a winning word.

I will be off now..
'
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment