Monday, August 29, 2011

long week

Ive been about and out at the same time. Not sure what to do with my time atm. I should focus on my art but I find myself a little bit down. I got given two big bags of lemons so i made lemonade, lemon slice x 2 and lemon curd and still I have a full bag of citrus sitting there. Im thinking of preserving some too. Its quite cold today.. no walking i took the bus into town.. got a parcel from Nicola Trond and Roman can't wait to open it when mum gets home from work.

Last week you could have forgotten that it was winter. A sunny average of 17- 21. Today is the perfect day for hot pasta that im going to make.. pumpkin gnocchi..found a recipe off here going to try it out.

I spent a lot on etsy last night... gone a little overboard... a little something for myself.... so lets see now I better go pop the pumpkin in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment