Sunday, December 12, 2010

done and done

A big thank you to a good friend who has helped me out with my art work.,... thank you sooo much. I hope you have enjoyed the goodies.

I have finished my christmas shopping and have mailed out nearly all gifts and most of the cards. I hope everyone like what I have sent. I was going to make jams and chutney for everyone.. Im mainly making that for family and a few friends plus potting up some succulents too. I bought more rhubarb, some cake toppers all the good things to bake with. Right now I have put the shortbread dough in the fridge for 30minutes.. Im hoping that will make it harder so then it doesn't just break apart and when its cooked I hope it melts in the mouth!

The smell is lovely, i cranked up the oven a lil bit as they are not cooking that well atm, I bought myself a scarf and a pretty pair of blue earrings for mum, got them on sale otherwise I would not have bought them. One of the items off etsy has arrived quite pretty really. Im waiting on my necklace to arrive so I can wear it with blacks.

Got an appointment on thursday to get my hair cut and styled, not sure how short to go. Right at this moment I have got the birds here again, one i've never heard before. Im a lil tired and have been having headaches a lot, not sure if its from eye strain or what.

Well I best be off now, done and done

ally

No comments:

Post a Comment