Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day

Ok Ok so I went and watched that movie. Yes yes a bit a chic flick that made me cry in places.and laugh in other places . atleast i didnt weep! Before went in.. i had this beautiful sticky date pudding... for a bought one at a cafe it was pretty decent.. and you could taste the dates too.

So the movie had a big cast and enough stars , it reminded me of love actually but love actually is far better. Now I have all the ingredients to make that drink i had in the city.. only i used lemonade.. next time i will use half lemonade and half soda water.. its so beautiful and refreshing. Freshly squeezed grapefruit, lime slices, fresh mint from the garden, a bit of lemonade and some soda water plus lots of ice. (you could easily add vodka to this drink too) its perfect for a summer nights.

Anyhow, for dinner tonight we had salads, prawns and these two beautiful cheeses camambare olive pesto and a basil pesto camambare too. Lovely. So I guess I shall leave it there for now and get back to the drawing board.

albell

No comments:

Post a Comment