Friday, July 29, 2011

a week in passing

Another week has slipped by. I cant remember much of what i have dreamed as of late. I have been down all week getting over tonsilitus, my tablets that i usually take didnt mix with the ones the dr prescribed so I was sleeping up to 16 hrs a day. I spent most of the week zonked out in bed. Though I managed in that time create two cakes... black forest and beautiful cup cakes for louises 30th. They turned out rather beautifully.

I am feeling a bit better today, I managed to go out for breakfast, i had a crossiant with jam and a vanilla latte which was farrrrr toooo milky for me. ergh. Left me feeling a little ill and having sick burps for most of the afternoon. Im whinging a lot here, i know, i know. I have not really cooked any meals this week.. mum has been when she gets home from work.. i will turn over a new leaf and cook and cook next week. I was given a whole bag of lemons so im out to make curd perhaps tomorrow when my headache goes.

I introduced mum to holumi cheese the other day.. delish. i would say i served it with some lemon wedges yummy yummy yummy. Im going to fry up the rest of it in the coming days, i served it with a plain salad. I was a little bored this afternoon so I went shopping on etsy.. that cheered me up no end... i'm still half there. Im looking at birthday presents and things for myself... i found THE perfect watch..im gonna soooooo buy for ME ME ME.. Bloody am so annoyed with myself... my phone credit got taken away from me. So im starting again.... grrrrr

Welpers I think i'm going to go back to etsy now

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment