Friday, July 22, 2011

dream

had a dream i was working in a jewish bakery.l. pretty darned amazing. I walked along this long driveway to this house that had so much lavender around it and it was a beautiful house.. wooden.. just lovely. Had water or a spring or something pouring out from under it... it was a lovely sunny day.. and I was absolutely happy there. The next part of my dream was of elizabeth eating fish and chips in a gutter or something..then i woke up at about 7:30 to dad opening my bedroom windows and blinds. ergh.

anyhow i had a fab dream. I also managed well mum did more to the point of bungling up the black forrest cake for allens birthday.. we managed to make it look a complete mess and very dodgy looking cake! LOL its hilarious ill post a photo up tomorrow.. oh so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment