Sunday, December 11, 2011

lots

Lots of joy comes from baking.I love baked goods. So I guess I will be keeping myself quite busy this week. I have been drawing a lot too... filling up my art journals. I found a book i took to the states last year... some of the drawings are great others are not so.

So let me see now.. when is it i gave up on myself? A while ago i guess. I ask myself a lot of questions each day i guess I mull and dine upon things from my past a hell of a lot. Anyhow I bought this terrific book... called the language of flowers... i thought id read it... very very good... i thought it was going to be a bit of chic lit... ill admit there are touches of it but otherwise... its good... and I just want to read and read and read it!


Well tomorrow... im heading out for a bit.. then I have serious amounts of painting to get done... its quite late here now... think im going to go read!

nighty night see you in the morning light

No comments:

Post a Comment